Bookish Stuff for Your New (2018) Planner
I am so ready for my 2018 planner! And with the increase in #plannerculture and the obsession with the Bullet Journal, there are so many more bookish accessories for all of your planning needs. Go ahead. Get yourself a treat (or two) during all the holiday shopping.
- I love these magnetic page markers from Emily Ley. Get two: one to mark the day in your planner and one for your book!
- These book and coffee themed stickers will go perfectly in that new Day Designer or Ban.do Agenda!
- While I honestly prefer to track my reading on post it notes, these tracker stickers are adorable.
- But if you prefer the sticky note method too, maybe give these Harry Potter Lego notes a go?
- These fun Hemingway quote pencils will allow you to make changes to your reading and writing schedule!
- And finally, I might scoop up this Anne of Green Gables quote card and washi tape it to an October page.