31 Amazing Literary Halloween Costumes
It’s that time of year again. The time of falling leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, and everyone and their mother asking about your Halloween costume. But this year, Book Riot has you covered! I’ve rounded up some of the best, cutest, most clever and creative literary costumes from around the web. So if you’re looking to be the best dressed bookworm on the block this October, look no further! Check out these 31 absolutely amazing literary Halloween costumes.
1.This epic couple’s costume of Percy and Annabeth from Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
2. This amazing Maze Runner costume.
3. This gang of Amelia Bedelia teachers.
4. This very clever take on Alice in Wonderland.
5. This lovely Cap from .
6. This eerily spot-on costume.
7. The most adorable little Hermione ever, straight out of .
8. This victorious Tyrion Lanister from .
9. Veruca Salt and Mike Teavee from .
10. This precious little Max from .
11. Buttercup and Westley sharing a moment of “twue wove” from .
12. Effie Trinket serving up a stunning look from .
13. Alanna and Marko, the badass duo from .
14. A very .
15. This excellent cosplay of Ginny and Luna from . Just two gals being pals.
16. This adorable group costume.
17. , she’ll make an excellent Halloween costume.
18. This perfect little .
19. Don’t Panic! This costume will have you prepared for anything.
21. This Dobby from , so cute you could almost cry.
22. This zombie-killing Elizabeth Bennet from .
23. These fun costumes.
24. These eerie costumes.
25. The most precious little .
26. The gang from .
27. This awesome Ms. Frizzle from .
28. This ready Katniss.
29. This adorable little .
30. This creative Karou costume from .
31. And a very playful .
And if that wasn’t enough costumes for you, check out some other Halloween costumes for bookworms and these 14 bookish Halloween costumes for kids.